Hello and welcome. I am Katrina Pratt Roebuck, Founder and CEO of Uplifme. In addition to providing information on resource events across the country, I am also an Executive Coach and provide a training series titled “Success in the Public Sector- How to be effective, efficient and well”.
For the past 25 years, I have worked in the public sector, holding various senior leadership positions, leading large teams of public sector professionals, creating, implementing and managing multimillion dollar, citywide wide initiatives, serving some of the most vulnerable populations. Through my work, I have had the opportunity to lead and coach professionals, supporting them in reaching their highest potential. I have worked with dozens of middle and senior level professionals, to increase their performance, work more collaboratively, lead more effectively, and do so authentically and centered in their values.
If you are seeking support in creating and fostering effective, cohesive teams, improving collaboration and trust amongst your colleagues and working towards your best self professionally, I’d love to support you on your journey.
Benefits of Coaching:
● Enhances individual confidence
● Increases individual and team performance
● Increases collaboration and innovation
● Heightens individual self-awareness and empathy
● Strengthens resilience
● Reveals limiting beliefs and behavior patterns
● Maximizes strengths and overcomes weaknesses
● Improves communication, rapport and trust.
A study of Fortune 1000 companies using coaching showed these percentages of executives reported the following benefits from the coaching they received:
● An increase in productivity (by 53%)
● Increased customer service (by 39%)
● Increased retention of senior people (by 32%)
● Reduction in costs (by 23%)
● Increased bottom line profitability (by 22%)
As well as improvements in:
● Working relationships with their direct reports
● Working relationships with their manager
● Reduction in conflict
● Business Relationships with clients
(Source: Manchester Review, 2001, Vol. 6, 1; and Executive Coaching – With Returns A CFO Could Love, Fortune Magazine February 19, 2001)
The best professional investment you can make, is in becoming your best self.